Our client, a Not-for-profit organisation focusing predominantly on the care of elderly person’s, is looking for Senior Project Manager to join their organisation.
The Senior Project Manager will transform back-office process and improve systems integration to enable the business to deliver excellent customer service, work efficiently and improve management information.
The post-holder will understand that projects exists to deliver an outcome and immerses themselves in the detail of the project and exist to remove barriers and blockers, not to just follow a process and will require collaborative working across the business and with external organisations.
- This is not an outright IT role; however, all projects will have a strong IT orientation, and the organisation makes extensive use of the Dynamics 365 platform and the D365 for F&O and Dynamics 365 for Customer Service.
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service is used for the management of social care cases and community membership management and knowledge and experience of these systems would be an advantage
- Projects will include scoping, tender and integration of new finance and e-rostering systems as well the development of existing software packages, systems integration. Effectively communicating with external suppliers to ensure project goals are met – working closely with systems analyst and internal departments
- To work with a wide range of functions across the business to remain up to date and fully informed of all project developments and progress in order cascade information to relevant departments and teams across the organisation. Engaging with key stakeholders, understanding challenges and influencing to ensure meaningful collaboration and efficient decision making. This includes developing and maintaining project plans, setting up appropriate project controls, managing performance, and reporting progress to the project sponsor – focusing on reporting exceptions or challenges
- To engage with key stakeholders and ensure their views are represented in all stages of the project, finding ways to unblock issues.
- Effective team management – Delegate tasks to appropriate personnel and be accountable for the staff delivering. This may include indirect line management responsibility whilst staff are temporarily deployed to a project and actively assisting colleagues in times of high demand to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Work closely with the Project Sponsor, Head of Projects and Finance Department to understand the project budgets and be able to share and track delivery against budget and ensure that all relevant stakeholders have the financial information required to make informed decisions.
- Experienced Project Manager with a background in private or not-for-profit organisations who can confidently manage multiple projects at all stages of the project management life cycle.
- Someone who can demonstrate a high level of technical expertise in project management and solid experience with IT based projects, such as infrastructure and software design / development / configuration and deployment projects
- Prince2 qualification or equivalent experience
To discuss your suitability for the role, please contact Pujan Thakkar at email@example.com or 07921 336 230.
Please apply online today if you have the relevant skills and experience for the role. For other roles currently available within the not-for-profit sector, view our latest jobs.