Allen Lane has partnered with a Public Sector shared legal service to help recruit a dynamic Qualified Planning solicitor.
In this role as Senior Planning Lawyer, you will be a crucial asset, acting as a legal advocate for our client organizations, focusing on planning, large-scale development and highway functions.
- To act as a legal advisor to the client organisations in planning, large scale development and highways and other corporate or constitutional and administrative matters to ensure compliance with statutory duties and obligations and protect the best interests of the client organisations.
- Advising and negotiating on projects involving multiples agencies and client interests, including the third sector and charitable organisations.
- Act as as source of legal advice and support to any of the client committees and directorates as directed to cover the absence of colleagues.
- To represent clients in negotiations and discussions with third parties in matters regarding the areas of legal practice relevant to the post.
- Local Government Pensions Scheme: Enjoy one of the best employer contribution rates, securing your financial future.
- Flexible Working Arrangements: We support work-life balance through flexible hours and a hybrid work model that allows both remote and office work. Your well-being matters to us.
- Family-Friendly Policies: Benefit from excellent Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption entitlements, ensuring a supportive environment for all.
- Generous Annual Leave: Start with a minimum annual leave entitlement of 25 days, along with public holidays. You can even purchase additional leave to make the most of your downtime.
If you are looking for a career where you can make a significant impact and be part of a supportive and flexible work environment, this role is ideal for you.
Contact Ridhi Vaid at email@example.com or 07921 336 669 to discuss your suitability for the position of Senior Planning Lawyer.
For more legal and governance jobs within the public sector, explore our latest jobs.