Allen Lane is working with a well-established University in Wider London to appoint a Procurement Officer on a 12-month FTC.
As a Procurement Officer, you will be a key contributor to achieving optimal value and cost-effectiveness.
You’ll support the Procurement Manager, ensuring adherence to public contract regulations, and actively participate in evolving procurement processes.
Procurement and Tendering
- Draft specifications and tender documentation.
- Publish contract opportunities on e-tendering portals.
- Evaluate SQ and tender submissions.
- Lead tender exercises using In-Tend software.
- Contract Management and Process Development:
- Collaborate with key suppliers for punch-out catalogs.
- Implement market warming activities.
- Monitor contracts, offering support during renewal/tender processes.
- Support the Procurement Manager in implementing category management.
Monitoring and Reporting
- Analyse spending data and create tender award reports.
- Monitor KPIs, updating compliance reports.
- Assist in monitoring value-for-money efficiencies.
- Provide Business World training to requisitioners.
- Encourage framework usage, offering guidance to internal stakeholders.
- Promote procurement and best value practices.
- Experience in procurement processes and contract management.
- Familiarity with e-procurement tools and In-Tend software.
- Knowledge of public contract regulations and compliance practices.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
To apply for the Procurement Officer role, kindly submit your CV to Robert Waugh at email@example.com with a statement supporting your interest in the role and relevant experience.
If you are interested in more procurement jobs within Education, view our latest jobs.