Are you passionate about making a meaningful impact in the lives of children and young people? Are you an experienced legal professional with a desire to be at the forefront of ensuring their safety and well-being? If so, we have an appealing opportunity for you.
Allen Lane have partnered with a Public Sector shared legal service to help recruit a dynamic Social Care solicitor. In this role as Lawyer – Children’s Social Care and Safeguarding, you will be a crucial asset, acting as a legal advocate for our client organizations, focusing on Children’s social care functions. Your expertise will help guarantee compliance with statutory duties, protect the best interests of our clients, and advocate for the care and protection of children and young people.
- You’ll serve as a legal advisor to our client organizations, using your expertise to ensure the well-being of children and young people. Your guidance will play a pivotal role in securing favourable judgments that safeguard their rights and interests.
- Provide comprehensive legal counsel in matters related to children’s social care as required by our client organizations. Your expertise will be instrumental in navigating complex issues and finding solutions that best serve the community.
- Collaborate closely with clients, witnesses, and relevant stakeholders, offering expert legal advice in both civil and criminal proceedings. You’ll be the trusted source of guidance, ensuring the best course of action.
- Versatile Support: Be ready to provide legal advice and support to various client Committees and Directorates, stepping in when colleagues are unavailable. Your versatility and legal prowess will be highly valued.
- Legal Representation: Attend courts and tribunals, representing clients when required. You will also engage in negotiations and discussions with third parties, contributing your legal expertise to resolve matters in the areas of your legal practice.
- Local Government Pensions Scheme: Enjoy one of the best employer contribution rates, securing your financial future.
- Flexible Working Arrangements: We support work-life balance through flexible hours and a hybrid work model that allows both remote and office work. Your well-being matters to us.
- Family-Friendly Policies: Benefit from excellent Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption entitlements, ensuring a supportive environment for all.
- Generous Annual Leave: Start with a minimum annual leave entitlement of 25 days, along with public holidays. You can even purchase additional leave to make the most of your downtime.
If you are looking for a career where you can make a significant impact and be part of a supportive and flexible work environment, this role is ideal for you.
Contact Ridhi Vaid at email@example.com or 07921 336 669 to discuss your suitability.
For more legal and governance jobs within the public sector, explore our latest jobs.