Join an organisation in the charities sector as an Head of Governance.
The Head of Governance is a hybrid and permanent role at a salary of £60,000 – £75,000.
- Provide advice to the Board of Directors and the Executive Team on governance, regulatory, constitutional and procedural matters
- Take responsibility for maintaining an up-to-date Committee & Compliance Calendar to ensure all external reporting requirements, returns and deadlines are fully met
- Ensure the effective organisation and management of Board and committees business – preparing agendas, liaising effectively with those preparing papers and reports, drafting minutes and actions with clear ownership and timeframes for approval by the Chairs
- Ensure the Committees are properly constituted, understand regular reviews of their effectiveness and implement the findings of these reviews
- Provide advice and support to individual Board members as required, including through the provision of induction and development activities
Apply for the Head of Governance role or contact Niraj Thakkar at email@example.com or to discuss your suitability.
If you are interested in more legal and governance jobs within charities, view our latest jobs.