Join a housing association as Head of Governance.
This Head of Governance role is a hybrid working model in London for a 12-month period.
- working closely with the Director of Governance, you will be responsible for delivering excellent and innovative governance services that align with legal, constitutional, and regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate sound business decision-making, advancing our social purpose.
- Key responsibilities include ensuring board and committee members receive necessary support, establishing policies and procedures, cultivating relationships to support organizational aims, and ensuring compliance of all Group entity statutory records.
- Provide a comprehensive Company Secretarial service to our Group Board and Committees, overseeing the provision of high-quality support to non-executive Directors and Committee members.
Knowledge and skills for the job
- Be an experienced leader with confidence in their abilities and a deep passion for making a positive impact.
- Your technical knowledge and expertise, combined with a commitment to delivering results, will set you apart.
- This role is high-profile, carrying significant responsibility and independence.
Apply for the Head of Governance role or contact Niraj Thakkar at firstname.lastname@example.org or to discuss your suitability.
If you are interested in more legal and governance jobs within Housing, view our latest jobs.