My client is a national, medical not-for-profit organisation that provide support to individuals and their families.
The Finance department is a valued part of the organisation and as Head of Financial Planning & Analysis, you will become part of a diverse and dedicated team, working in an environment where you can collaborate, be respected and thrive. You will be responsible for effective strategic financial management and planning, providing services of the highest standard and ensuring long-term financial viability. Working with the Director of Finance and the Senior Management Team.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Managing the organisation’s annual budget setting cycle – supporting teams to develop their budget proposals and working with the Director of Finance to finalise and introduce the budget.
- Development of financial key performance indicators for the Charity.
- Drive the team in supporting budget holders with financial modelling requirements and advice.
- Management of charity’s restricted funds and understanding the financial implications of service collaborations and agreements.
- Lead the Business Partnering team and ensure that reporting deadlines are met and that there are effective systems and processes in place for financial control and the timely reporting of clear and accurate financial and performance information
Who are we looking for?
- A formally qualified Accountant with relevant experience of financial accounting gained in a large, complex organisation (this could be commercial, Not-for-Profit or practice)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral, able to communicate effectively with finance professionals, senior management and trustees, and non-accountants to achieve cooperation and results
- Ability to manipulate data, analyse information, identify anomalies and extract pertinent information. Excellent attention to detail
My client offers hybrid working with established training and team practices to ensure full support and engagement at all times.
If you are looking to develop your career in charity finance or change sectors, then this is the position for you.
Contact Iain Slinn at email@example.com or 07540 637 439 to discuss your suitability for the role of Head of Financial Planning & Analysis.
To discover more finance business partner roles within charity and not-for-profit organisations, view our latest jobs.