Allen Lane is delighted to be assisting a London based membership charity with the recruitment of an interim Finance Business Partner on a 3 month interim basis.
Reporting to the Head of Finance the role of the Finance Business Partner will include but by no means be limited to:
- Preparation of grant application budgets and setting up reporting packs for projects
- Working with Budget Holders to support on budget management
- Working with Project managers to advice on project financial position
- Monitoring budget spends
- Enusure nominal entries are correct and up to date for projects
- Work with the senior management accountant to prepare the management accounts
The ideal candidate for this role will be a Qualified or Part Qualified Finance Business Partner who has experience in a similar role. Experience of the charity sector is highly desirable as the role will manage and monitor some grant funded budgets.
This role is mostly remote with 1 day per month in the office.
Please apply ASAP if you would like to be considered. Speak to Simon Winter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07921 336 531 to discuss your suitability.
If you’re interested in more finance jobs within Charity, view our latest jobs