My client is currently searching for a Board Secretary.
The Board Secretary will ensure there is a strong governance framework in place to ensure the organisation complies with all legal, constitutional and regulatory standards and operates with openness, integrity and accountability.
- A pivotal role in their organisation, providing high-level support to the Board and the Senior Leadership team.
- You will keep the governance structure under-review to ensure it continues to provide the most efficient and effective structure to deliver the Institute’s purpose and objectives.
- Manage confidential and sensitive information with the utmost integrity and confidentiality
- You will oversee the review and refresh of all terms of reference
- You will be the main point of contact with external counsel on governance issues
- You will be the main point of contact for the Privy Council, the Charity Commission and Companies House including filing all statutory returns.
- To be responsible for managing any changes needed to the Institute’s governing documents taking legal advice as required
- To ensure all governance and compliance policies are kept under regular review, updated as required and communicated effectively
Contact Niraj Thakkar to discuss this fantastic opportunity.
Alternatively, if you want to see more legal and governance positions, view our latest jobs.